Stainless Steel Gas Struts look good, feels good and are a fantastic product when it comes to harsh environments like the ocean, pool areas and the food industry but more and more we are finding Architect’s and Car Fanatics are loving not only the usefulness of a Gas Strut but the sleek and smooth lines of the Stainless Steel Gas Struts.
Here at Gas Strut Australia we use only 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel in all Stainless Steel Gas Struts and fittings, so you can be guaranteed a product that will last the time and continue to look good no matter what the environment.
- Food Industry
- Corrosive environments – ocean,
- Pool areas,
- Continual wet areas
- All stainless steel struts are made of 316 stainless steel
- Manufactured under automated process
- High life cycle design
- Low electrolytic capacity
- Low magnetic signature
- 3 Year Warranty
CLICK HERE FOR BRACKETS and it will take you through to our Stainless Steel Brackets. If you can’t justify the cost of the Stainless Steel Struts (lets face it they are about 3 times the price of the General Use but we all know Stainless Steel is expensive…) at least go Stainless Steel Brackets as these will last you a life time.
When it comes to our Stainless Steel Gas Struts they come standard with Ball Cups but if you’d like to change them out for longer shank or a larger diameter CLICK HERE FOR BALL CUPS.
Alternatively you may want to change out your end fittings for something completely different so CLICK HERE FOR END FITTINGS to check out our End Fittings
You can also buy some very shiny sexy looking Ball Studs, lets face it if you are going to go Stainless Steel don’t skim on your attachments, just CLICK HERE FOR BALL STUDS above.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Stainless Steel
Stainless steel is a generic term for a family of corrosion resistant alloy steels containing 10.5% or more chromium.
All stainless steels have a high resistance to corrosion. This resistance to attack is due to the naturally occurring chromium-rich oxide film formed on the surface of the steel. Although extremely thin, this invisible, inert film is tightly adherent to the metal and extremely protective in a wide range of corrosive media. The film is rapidly self-repairing in the presence of oxygen, and damage by abrasion, cutting or machining is quickly repaired.
Why use a Stainless Steel Gas Strut
- Food and Beverage, ability to withstand acids found in meats, milk, fruits and vegetables as well as being easy to clean, without the fear of rust, plus its superior resistance to bacteria makes it ideal for these areas.
- Design Appeal, its clean and shiny, it looks modern and clean lined. Architects love the look and so do we. And if you are a car fanatic it looks great retrofitted into your vehicle.
- Corrosive resistances around pools, the ocean and in marine, ideal for pool boxes, windows and anything exposed to the continual elements
- Safety & Strength
- A greater strength-to-weight ratio results in increased rigidity in larger uses, plus, stainless steels’ superior hardness provides an increased ability to withstand damage