Gas Strut Australia has been strutting its stuff since 2009. Struts are our speciality.
As the #1 on-line independent retailer of gas struts we know that buying a gas strut has to be easy, fast and
Do you want to Replace your car’s bonnet struts, boot struts or tailgate struts, on-line you find we have an extensive range of most make, models and years of cars struts.
But if you can’t find what you are looking for simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1300 807101.
Everyday we are asked Which Gas Strut do I need?…and let’s face it most of us don’t even know what a gas strut is until something falls on their head!
Gas Strut Australia’s friendly team are trained to help you choose the right gas strut, suggest the best end fittings and help you find the perfect mounting brackets for your struts.
If you simply want to Replace your existing camper trailer struts, horse float struts, toolbox struts, pool box struts or even your boat’s stainless-steel struts then our 24/7 on-line shop and fast delivery get your struts replaced in no time.
Simply follow our Easy How to Measure Steps and you’ll always get the right gas strut.
Got a question simply email us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 807101.
Buying from us means…
- 3 Year Warranty…one of the longest in the market…did you know we actually add an extra year outside of our manufacturer’s warranty because that’s how much we believe in our product
- Solution Based Service – Gas Struts can be trickier than you think…
- On-line Shopping Cart for the ‘Quick I Know What I Want Purchases’ so no stuffing around waiting for the shops to open or for business hours
- We won’t sell you just any old struts just to make a profit, we’ll suggest affordable and workable solutions
- Competitive…we are like the 3-quote theory, not too cheap (cause it’s probably shit) and not too expensive (seriously $300 for a gas strut just because it’s from the car manufacturer…that’s crazy), but at Gas Strut Australia our price is just right. Not Too Cheap and Not Too Expensive…
- Quality product…seriously do you want to risk your family or your own safety for the sake of a few dollars? If a gas strut fails your boot alone weighs around 40-50kg can your head hold that?
- Plus, we are An Australia Business with a Phone Number not just an email!
Meet our Team…
Technical Sales & Business Development
Trudy is the owner of Gas Strut Australia. When you quiz her about the worst thing about her business she’ll tell you it’s explaining what she does! Why…BECAUSE nobody knows what a Gas Strut is until a boot or bonnet falls on their head…it does however make for some very interesting conversations! But that doesn’t stop her running her business passionately and she is always looking for better ways to work with Gas Struts.
Trudy is always happy to share her knowledge that she has gathered after years in the industry, through her much sort after Design Service and knows all too well the pit falls of just winging it when it comes to Gas Struts.
Sales Team specialising in Retail Sales
Don is our resident specialist in the Automotive and Replacement Gas Struts. After spending a life time as a long-haul truck driver, bus driver and now a Grey Nomad, Don knows a thing or two about the Automotive Industry and especially Gas Struts.
Don is always getting calls from his truckie mates and from caravaners around Australia…we jokingly say he should set up his own Hotline ‘Ask Donnie…’ and this is exactly why we love having Don on board…he is always happy to help and what he doesn’t know he’ll find out!
You’ll also find Don out on the road – he spends 3-6 months working from Head Office in Mudgee and then he is off travelling Australia with his wife Denise in their Caravan…Grumpy and Snow White so look them up and if you want to know where they are just ask!
Sales & Accounts Administrator
Tamara is the brave gal that keeps us all organised, up to date and on the ball. She follows up on our sales calls, makes sure all your orders are sent through to the warehouse and then tracks them for us.
Tamara also man’s our phones, don’t be afraid to ask Tamara about Gas Struts because she is also pretty clued up on the subject…apparently, we are rubbing our Strutting knowledge off on her…
Our Warehouse Team
These guys are our secret weapons…making sure your Gas Struts are gassed to the right pressure, with the right end fittings and brackets. We couldn’t do what we do without these guys working tirelessly like Christmas Elves behind the scenes. We can’t show you their faces because they are our secret weapons…but know these guys are experts in their field!